Month: February 2023
- Sad But True
Nice going, California Legislature!
The California Legislative Year Closed on Friday. All the Representatives went home exhausted and the damage was done. So what did they accomplish during this high pressure year in Sacramento?
This is an update today on the progressive Democrats’ continued destruction of California. The ones who would not endorse Dianne Feinstein, because she is not sufficiently Socialist extreme.
By the way, we are already deemed the worst state for businesses. Here are some of the highlights of this session:
* Passed Cap-n-Trade Tax which will increase gas $0.63 to $0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it. So do the math projection….. (0.12 + 0.63 = 075/gallon + current $3.10/gallon = $3.85/gallon)
* Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water!
* A $3.46B parks bond to pay for parks in “disadvantaged communities”. The debt service alone will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility!
* Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc.) who is 60 years old and has already spent 25 years in prison! Charles Manson would have qualified if he just waited a few months before dying; and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? Victims?… What victims?
* A new $ 50 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address “living condition enforcement” in those parks? What the hell does that mean? As if having to live in a mobile home park isn’t bad enough? Regressive tax on the poor?
* We picked an official dinosaur for the State of California. Really???
* Requires Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union, or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Maybe political blackmail doesn’t count as breaking any law. Unions are loving it. “Watch out solar companies… They may be coming after you next!!!”
* Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner
* Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat?
* A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat?
* Free legal services for illegal immigrants… Of course!
* Establish safe “injection zones” run by government to oversee people injecting heroin!
Yep, it all passed! You may consider forwarding this so that ALL Californians can be proud of their elected officials.
- Sad But True
VIDEO: The problem is not that he lost his daughter, it’s about his T shirt!
Andrew Pollack’s daughter was tragically killed in the school shooting at Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. He received hate mail because he was wearing a Trump shirt the day of the shooting. “Instead of focusing on I was looking for my daughter, these sick, demented people focused on my Trump shirt.”(more…)
VIDEO: How to make a penny worth more than $2000
THIS has GOT to be the COOLEST thing I have ever seen! Watch this ordinary penny get transformed into an amazing work of art by a master of his craft. Just truly amazing!
VIDEO: Roseanne canceled, another example of liberal hypocrisy
I don’t agree with what Rosie did, but if she had made the same comment about Trump….that would be okay. Jimmy Kimmel works for ABC and he called Trump an orangutan on one of his shows….he’s still employed with ABC. Once again double standards.
VIDEO: New York climate fraud!
The New York Times reports fraudulently about the climate almost every day. This video discusses one article which is particularly dishonest and easy to discredit.(more…)
Shoot a deer, then snuggle up under one!
You don’t have to be a hunter to love this patriotic deer blanket, but it sure helps!
Ultra-soft, warm and cozy throw — exceptionally durable.
Printed with bright vibrant colors.
Perfect for home, at a game or on a picnic
Size: 50″ x 60″.