Tactical pen made of rugged, machined steel body w/ Cerakote™
Stainless steel pocket clip keeps the pen handy
Integrated glass-breaker tip features tempered steel and is designed to get you out of trouble
“Rite in the Rain” ink cartridge works in all conditions
Reliable push-button mechanism deploys ball point pen
Made in USA
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform’s Subcommittee on Government Operations regarding the Clinton Foundation & Uranium One scandals.
You may recall that in August 2016, a related Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit broke open the Clinton Foundation pay to play and has since uncovered many other instances of seeming pay-to-play and favoritism for the Clinton Foundation at the Clinton State Department.(more…)
The California Legislative Year Closed on Friday. All the Representatives went home exhausted and the damage was done. So what did they accomplish during this high pressure year in Sacramento?
This is an update today on the progressive Democrats’ continued destruction of California. The ones who would not endorse Dianne Feinstein, because she is not sufficiently Socialist extreme.
By the way, we are already deemed the worst state for businesses. Here are some of the highlights of this session:
* Passed Cap-n-Trade Tax which will increase gas $0.63 to $0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it. So do the math projection….. (0.12 + 0.63 = 075/gallon + current $3.10/gallon = $3.85/gallon)
* Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water!
* A $3.46B parks bond to pay for parks in “disadvantaged communities”. The debt service alone will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility!
* Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc.) who is 60 years old and has already spent 25 years in prison! Charles Manson would have qualified if he just waited a few months before dying; and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? Victims?… What victims?
* A new $ 50 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address “living condition enforcement” in those parks? What the hell does that mean? As if having to live in a mobile home park isn’t bad enough? Regressive tax on the poor?
* We picked an official dinosaur for the State of California. Really???
* Requires Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union, or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Maybe political blackmail doesn’t count as breaking any law. Unions are loving it. “Watch out solar companies… They may be coming after you next!!!”
* Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner
* Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat?
* A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat?
* Free legal services for illegal immigrants… Of course!
* Establish safe “injection zones” run by government to oversee people injecting heroin!
Yep, it all passed! You may consider forwarding this so that ALL Californians can be proud of their elected officials.
Most people assume that the Clintons amassed their considerable wealth through lucrative book deals and speaking gigs that sometimes paid as much as $750,000. But who paid these fees, and why?
This blockbuster exposé reveals the mysterious multimillion-dollar Foundation gift from an obscure Indian politician that coincided with Senator Clinton’s reversal on the nuclear nonproliferation treaty; how Secretary of State Clinton was involved in allowing the transfer of what was projected to be 50 percent of US domestic uranium output to the Russian government; how multimillion-dollar contracts for Haiti disaster relief were awarded to donors and friends of Hillary and Bill . . . and more.
Clinton Cash raises serious and alarming questions of judgment, of possible indebtedness to an array of foreign interests, and, ultimately, of fitness for high public office.
Show off your State pride: included hanging hole with hang tie makes this board a wonderful wall art option too; a perfect gift item for anyone who loves Texas
Beautiful flat grain bamboo, laser etched side serves as an ideal serving platter and the reverse smooth side is a great cutting surface; it’s friendly on knives and hand wash only
This spy camera hides in plain sight! It actually works as a USB charger, but it also secretly records everything that happens in front of it.
This compact spy security camera is a USB charger that charges portable devices and records 1080p Full HD video with wide 90° angles.
Lets you keep an eye on babysitters, nannies, caregivers, or employees at home, work, or anywhere else.
A smart cop cam record that doesn’t require WiFi, simply inserts a micro SD card up to 32 GB Class 10 (not included), plug it into an outlet, and record remotely!
This powerful USB wall charger camera adapter records in full 1080P HD video when the slightest movement is detected for reliable, automatic use.
Automatically records and overwrites the oldest SD card files when full for continuous recording.