Why I am walking away from the liberalism and the Democratic Party.
In a long-awaited update of the world’s most authoritative work on the subject, Massad Ayoob draws from an additional three decades of experience to educate responsible firearms owners about the legal, ethical, and practical use of firearms in self defense–the armed citizens’ rules of engagement.
- Understand the legal and ethical issues surrounding use of lethal force by private citizens.
- Learn about the social and psychological issues surrounding use of lethal force in defense of self or others.
- Preparation and mitigation–steps the responsible armed citizen can/should take.
“After forty years as a practicing criminal defense attorney, I know that what Mas says, teaches, and writes is the best, state-of-the-art knowledge you can get.” ~Jeff Weiner, Former President, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
USA American Flag Emblem in Black Chrome and Satin Black
Each Order Includes 2 Flag Badges (One USA Regular Orientation and One USA Reverse Orientation)
Each Flag is 5.32 inches x 3.03 inches
100% 3M Certified Exterior Grade Materials and Adhesives, UV Stable – Stick Them Anywhere
Raised Stars and Stripes – Custom Look and Professionally Designed
High quality printed canvas stretched and stapled to durable shrink resistant frames.
1.50″ thick stretcher bars for gallery quality profile.
Canvases are printed and hand stretched in the USA by professionals.
Hanging accessory kit included.
All Wall26 Products are made in and shipped from the USA
The California Legislative Year Closed on Friday. All the Representatives went home exhausted and the damage was done. So what did they accomplish during this high pressure year in Sacramento?
This is an update today on the progressive Democrats’ continued destruction of California. The ones who would not endorse Dianne Feinstein, because she is not sufficiently Socialist extreme.
By the way, we are already deemed the worst state for businesses. Here are some of the highlights of this session:
* Passed Cap-n-Trade Tax which will increase gas $0.63 to $0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it. So do the math projection….. (0.12 + 0.63 = 075/gallon + current $3.10/gallon = $3.85/gallon)
* Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water!
* A $3.46B parks bond to pay for parks in “disadvantaged communities”. The debt service alone will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility!
* Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc.) who is 60 years old and has already spent 25 years in prison! Charles Manson would have qualified if he just waited a few months before dying; and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? Victims?… What victims?
* A new $ 50 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address “living condition enforcement” in those parks? What the hell does that mean? As if having to live in a mobile home park isn’t bad enough? Regressive tax on the poor?
* We picked an official dinosaur for the State of California. Really???
* Requires Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union, or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Maybe political blackmail doesn’t count as breaking any law. Unions are loving it. “Watch out solar companies… They may be coming after you next!!!”
* Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner
* Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat?
* A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat?
* Free legal services for illegal immigrants… Of course!
* Establish safe “injection zones” run by government to oversee people injecting heroin!
Yep, it all passed! You may consider forwarding this so that ALL Californians can be proud of their elected officials.
Are there “no-go” zones in the USA? Is this one of them? Dearborn, Michigan is the first city to become almost completely Muslim. Yours may be next because they are here and more come every day. Amazing that any city would allow something like this to be displayed.
STILL THINK THEY’RE KIDDING ? And people are concerned about the Confederate Flag?