‘I put the STUD in BIBLE STUDY” T-shirt! 🙂
Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester; All Other Heathers: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester
Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat
This I Put The Stud In Bible Study makes the perfect funny gift for any Christian man. If you have been looking for funny Christian t shirts for men or funny Christian shirts for boys, then look no further!
Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
Look down below at that picture of two brave soldiers. The one on the left is wearing a BACKWARD American flag patch. The stars appear on the right side of the flag, not the left! But the soldier on the right is wearing a “normal” American flag patch. The stars appear on the left side of the flag, where we usually see them.
So what’s going on here??!!
The difference is the arm that the flag is worn on. If the American flag is worn on the right arm, the American flag will appear “backwards” with the stars on the right. If the American flag is worn on the left arm, the American flag appears “normal” with the stars on the left.
This is not just some random military tradition. It has to do with honoring the bravery of soldiers who are facing down an enemy and how the Stars & Stripes fly when one rushes into battle.
Back in the old days, America’s military had flag bearers on the battlefield. When these flag bearers rushed into battle with the troops, the American flag would fly from its pole with the stars always in the front. The stars always “led the way.”
The military no longer uses flag bearers in battle, but flags do “fly” on the uniforms of our brave men and women of the Armed Forces.
Take a look at this picture below of a flag bearer from the old days.
See how the flag is flying in the wind? And notice how the stars lead the way. If you see a flag bearer running into battle from that person’s left (as you look at that person’s left shoulder), the stars will be on the left side of the flag. This matches how the American flag is worn on a soldier’s left arm.
If you run to the other side of the battlefield and see the same flag bearer from the reverse side, the stars of the American flag will now be on the right. Again, the stars lead the way.
If the stars on the right arm were to be on the left side of the flag, that could be interpreted to mean that the soldier is running away from the battle. This would be a sign of cowardice and unbecoming of an American soldier! So this is why the stars are on the right. This is why, on the Stars & Stripes, STARS LEAD THE WAY. Always.
The next time you see a soldier wearing that backwards American flag, think of it as a reminder of that person’s bravery. That soldier is fighting for our freedom, and the stars always lead the way.
All-in-one: Universal cleaning accessory kit for used for all types of shotguns, rifles and pistol cleaning. All you need to clean common caliber guns in a compact case.
No Cheap Plastic: all our slotted tips and cleaning jags are made of high quality brass and high quality nylon plastic. Sets from other brands use cheap plastic tips that can easily break after two uses.
Helpful & Portable: Keep your guns performing at their best by utilizing this cleaning/maintenance kit. Everything is kept neat and organized in the lightweight durable plastic carrying case.
Package: 3 solid brass rods for 17-270 caliber rifles; 3 solid brass rods for 30 caliber rifles, pistols, shotguns and muzzleloaders; In addition the Universal Gun Cleaning Kit also has 14 brushes; 9 mops; 12 spear-pointed jags; 1 black powder jag; 4 slotted patch loops; 3 utility brushes; 3 muzzle guards; 3 accessory adapters; 50 3×3″ cleaning patches and 4 polishing clothes.
The California Legislative Year Closed on Friday. All the Representatives went home exhausted and the damage was done. So what did they accomplish during this high pressure year in Sacramento?
This is an update today on the progressive Democrats’ continued destruction of California. The ones who would not endorse Dianne Feinstein, because she is not sufficiently Socialist extreme.
By the way, we are already deemed the worst state for businesses. Here are some of the highlights of this session:
* Passed Cap-n-Trade Tax which will increase gas $0.63 to $0.93 cents a gallon change and the taxes that go with it. So do the math projection….. (0.12 + 0.63 = 075/gallon + current $3.10/gallon = $3.85/gallon)
* Proposed increase on a new tax every residence will pay for tap water!
* A $3.46B parks bond to pay for parks in “disadvantaged communities”. The debt service alone will be over $200 million a year. The good news is some money goes to help fix the Salton Sea which should have always been a State responsibility!
* Law to release any lifer (murder, rape , child molestation, etc.) who is 60 years old and has already spent 25 years in prison! Charles Manson would have qualified if he just waited a few months before dying; and the Melendez brothers that murdered their parents could be released in about 12 years? Victims?… What victims?
* A new $ 50 charge on all residents living in a mobile home parks to address “living condition enforcement” in those parks? What the hell does that mean? As if having to live in a mobile home park isn’t bad enough? Regressive tax on the poor?
* We picked an official dinosaur for the State of California. Really???
* Requires Tesla to either unionize with the United Auto Workers Union, or forfeit State incentives to buy their electric cars! Maybe political blackmail doesn’t count as breaking any law. Unions are loving it. “Watch out solar companies… They may be coming after you next!!!”
* Reduce from a felony to a misdemeanor the purposeful intent to transmit the AIDS virus to a unknowing partner
* Give preferential treatment to prisoners convicted of serious crimes that are less than 25 years old because their brains are not mature enough to understand right from wrong. Whaaat?
* A bill to require our true sex be omitted from drivers licenses? Whaaat?
* Free legal services for illegal immigrants… Of course!
* Establish safe “injection zones” run by government to oversee people injecting heroin!
Yep, it all passed! You may consider forwarding this so that ALL Californians can be proud of their elected officials.
Get this t-shirt. The Iron Lady knew what she was talking about!
AWESOME FIT: Fits True to size, great fit and feel – Wash with cold water, inside out.
TOP QUALITY: Our Graphic Tees are Professionally screen printed and designed in the USA by Feelin’ Good Tees. Nothing beats our outstanding selection of funny sarcasm t shirts!
GREAT FEEL: All shirts are 100% preshrunk cotton with the following exceptions; Ash Grey is 99/1 cotton/polyester; Sport Grey is 90/10 cotton/polyester if available. . Available in 2XL, 3XL, 4XL and 5XL This tee will bring the adult humor out in the best of them. These make for great Christmas Gift Ideas as well as Father Day Gifts. They will wear them all year long.