The more evidence that surfaces that proves voter fraud is rampant, the more Democrats double down to insist it’s a rare occurrence, cry about voter suppression and scramble to dispute the findings.
The results of a nearly year-long investigation into voter fraud in Texas has blown the lid off the weak defense, revealing that 95,000 non-citizens were currently registered to vote in the state with 58,000 of them having voted in one or more election.
And this is just ONE state — a Republican-controlled state, to boot. But now that massive voter fraud has been found, what comes next?
You pick up a hitchhiker…A beautiful girl. Suddenly, she faints inside your truck and you take her to the hospital. Now that’s stressful.
But at the hospital, they say she is pregnant and congratulates you that you’re going to be the father. You say that you are not the father, but the girl says you are. This is getting very stressful!
You request a DNA test to prove that you are not the father.
After the tests are completed, the doctor says the test shows you’re infertile, and probably have been since birth. You’re extremely stressed but relieved.
On your way back home, you think about your FIVE kids at home.
NOW THAT’S STRESS!!!
Trump economic advisor drops a moab on Obama’s economic policies during WH presser. President’s Council of Economic Advisors, Kevin Hassett, stepped to the podium dropping news that the left-wing press won’t like to report. Kevin Hassett explains: “Many Obama policies were very NEGATIVE for growth…To say Obama destroyed the economy, well, um, that’s not what the CEA Chair should be doing”
New information is coming to light that could reveal over a dozen CIA agents may have been killed as a result of Hillary Clinton’s leaked emails. One America’s Pearson Sharp explains how China took advantage of Clinton’s carelessness to take down a CIA spy network.(more…)
The History Guy remembers Robert Smalls, a hero of the Civil War from South Carolina.
The episode contains photographs from the period of the US Civil War. Although no graphic violence is shown, this was a period of conflict, which might disturb some viewers. All photos are shown in the context of the history of the era.
Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton testified before the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform’s Subcommittee on Government Operations regarding the Clinton Foundation & Uranium One scandals.
You may recall that in August 2016, a related Judicial Watch FOIA lawsuit broke open the Clinton Foundation pay to play and has since uncovered many other instances of seeming pay-to-play and favoritism for the Clinton Foundation at the Clinton State Department.(more…)
Who remembers Ralph Williams in the San Francisco area? Big time car dealer! This is one of the greatest commercials ever seen and it only aired once. During the late 60s, most television programs and commercials were live. There were no “pre-recorded” programs. There were some obvious problems with this method. No “retakes” and “bloopers” were a regular occurrence. The salesman quit right after this commercial. This is no blooper! This salesman was just very upset with his boss and told it like he thought it was. What a great job of ad-libbing. He never misses a beat while, if you listen carefully, you’ll hear the cameraman and soundman lose it. The commercial got on the air, but only once!(more…)
1. Americans spend $36,000,000 at Wal-Mart Every hour of every day
2. This works out to $20,928 profit every minute!
3. Wal-Mart will sell more from January 1 to St. Patrick’s Day (March 17th) than Target sells all year.
4. Wal-Mart is bigger than Home Depot + Kroger + Target +Sears + Costco + K-Mart combined.
5. Wal-Mart employs 1.6 million people, is the world’s largest private employer, and most speak English.
6. Wal-Mart is the largest company in the history of the world.
7. Wal-Mart now sells more food than Kroger and Safeway combined, and keep in mind they did this in only fifteen years
8. During this same period, 31 big supermarket chains sought bankruptcy.
9 Wal-Mart now sells more food than any other store in the world.
10. Wal-Mart has approx 3,900 stores in the USA of which 1,906 are Super Centers; this is 1,000 more than it had five years ago.
11. This year 7.2 billion different purchasing experiences will occur at Wal-Mart stores. (Earth’s population is approximately 6.5 Billion.)
12. 90% of all Americans live within fifteen miles of a Wal-Mart.
You may think that I am complaining, but I am really laying the ground work for suggesting that MAYBE we should hire the guys who run Wal-Mart to fix the economy.